Sunday, September 28, 2008

Why create a blog

I decided to go head and create a blog today, just because. No really I am a middle aged woman that has no children and very much love life but have no one to leave my legacy to. I always try and share my life experiences with others in hopes of helpinig them enrich their lives with my lessons learned and ideas that I think are special. Currently I share my thoughts and ideas with my friends, family and career. Many younger people ask me for advice all the time so I thought I would start this blog to help me pass things on to others that they may find them helpful. I know there will be many out there who disagree with my thoughts or advice but that is why is it called advice, you can take it or leave it. I hope you find some of the thoughts and ideas I have on a daily basis as something you enjoy. Pass it on, share with others if you want or just read. Either way I hope you find it enriching and beneficial in one way or another as that is my only goal of this blog.

No comments: